Recipe For Flower Sauteed Garlic chives with White Radish and Small Shells
Materials for Flower Sauteed Garlic chives with White Radish and Small Shells:
- ½ white radish
- Chives flower 200g
- 150g small clams
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ⅓ tsp sugar
How to make Sauteed Leek Flower with White Radish and Small Shells:
- Rinse flower chives, dispose of the old, cut into pieces.
- Peel the skin of white radish, wash, cut length.
- Rinse scallops and pat dry.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of oil in a hot wok, saute garlic until fragrant, white radish and enter the small mussels, sauteed flat and add seasoning, give a little water and stir. Cover the pan briefly until approximately dishes rather mature.
- Enter the interest chives, flat and cover the pan saute briefly. Lift and ready to be served.